Trump Funny Person Woman Man Camera TV Shirt

He didn't even expect it to get mainstream attention... it's not like he made the joke on his Netflix special or something. He made a joke about it during a random set somewhere, someone was recording it, and it went viral from there. I was told by someone I look like Hannibal Burress. I'm a light-skinned heavyset black guy with freckles, reddish hair, and glasses. Keep in mind I've also been told I look like a young Sinbad and that's entirely more accurate. Am I going insane or are there no pictures of the look-alike in that article? They link to a deleted tweet by Hannibal and two deleted Instagram posts by the look-alike, but since they’re deleted there is no media to display. Variety didn’t actually embed their own photo of him anywhere in the piece. Or am I missing something super obvious?
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt