I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

I've tried and recommended some of those things. We used to play games online together too. But he's more of the type to need me to be physically there. It's ironic because I learned to be more independent and keep my distance because of him. I used to be the one who always wanted to see and hang out with him, while he was fine with just seeing me once or twice a week before I left to go work overseas. The vulnerable part, I've always been the more emotional and vulnerable one in my family and in social situations, and I've been shut down a lot to by family and friends so it's hard to open up to people and just be their ears. But you eventually will find people who are willing to do the same for you.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt