Pro Mermaid Buckle Up Butter Cup You Just Flipped My Witch Switch Shirt

Then I just bought 5-liter boxes of wine and drank all day long. Then I started drinking vodka because I just couldn't drink that much wine. Then it was a liter of vodka a day for about 2 years straight. Then I went into rehab. Then I was sober for about 3 years. Then I bought a liter of Everclear to use for a solvent for a project -- not to drink (riiiight...) I mixed a drink before starting the project...and then had another and put the project off...and another...and drank a liter of Everclear (mixed with water) in 2 days. I started right back where I left off. Like no lead-in or run-up, just BAM drinking constantly. Fortunately, after that bottle was empty, I was so miserable, and my stomach was killing me, that I never drank again...yet.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt