Premium Hidin’ From Biden 2020 Vote Shirt

Like sitting in the toilet and drinking nonstop or something? The capacity someone needs to drink that much in a day is insane to me. even if it's just water. That’s 4 gallons of beer over the course of a day. It’s a lot, but keep in mind you’re not eating anything when your drinking that much. I drank a 30 pack of natural ice after work for years - I hit that on the weekends and days off. Sober for over 2 years now thankfully. He was a wonderful and generous guy too, he never seemed to be an alcoholic, so I guess he'd be "high functioning", I saw him "drunk" only once in the years I knew him and it was setting appropriate (a weekend night on a long work trip, after we'd intentionally bar hopped, and it was really late).
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt