Person Woman Man Camera TV tee – Donald Trump’s Shirt Crazy Cognitive Test Word Association Shirt

The same way you train them for anything. You correct negative behavior and reinforce positive behavior. My dogs use to hover over their food every time my cat walked by. I would remove the dogs from their food and play with the cat next to their bowls. Anytime they ignored the cat when he walked by or sniffed their food I would praise them with treats, playtime, or lovings. I did this with everything involving my cat and dogs and made sure the dogs knew the cat was part of the pack. It took a couple of months of consistent training, but my dogs and cat are one pack now. They sleep together, they eat at the same time and we take them on walks together.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt