Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Tv – Donald Trump’s Crazy Cognitive Test Word Association Shirt

Although this man doesn't look anything like Hannibal Buress, I personally would be so shocked that a man would just impostor his way onto the Red Carpet and no one else would notice, that I'd think I was remembering incorrectly. Some people had to be in on it, of course. These stories always get embellished when retold on stage or in an interview. I remember when this was going down. He literally just posted on his Instagram saying “I need someone who’s available to do something in LA this weekend no questions asked”
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt