Perfect Soul Of A Witch Heart Of A Dragon Shirt

 I am a dog groomer and trainer by trade. I have a pit bull and a pitbull mastiff cross. When I had to put my Siamese baby kitty Phaedra to sleep last November, she was 19 and had lived with these 2 dogs for years. They would kill to protect her, as she was family. But we specifically trained both dogs that the cat was queen in the house, and they were to never roughhouse with her. If she wanted whatever it was they had, they were to give it up. The biggest problem we ever had was her wanting to go outside with the dogs; we solved that by building her a little outdoor enclosure and by taking her out (supervised) with the dogs sometimes. They would patrol the yard perimeter while she was outside.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt