Just A Girl Who Loves Pitbulls Shirt

I have come to understand that my husband doesn't understand or recognize the emotions that are going on for him and it frustrates him (and makes him feel helpless, which is not good) when I demand he gives me words he doesn't have. It hurts me to not have the words I need from him, but we are working on it in therapy. Maybe it's not the right way or amount of empathy? I am not trying to tell what you did was wrong. You have been trying to help him open up. That is very good seeing tons of people will not have this kind of support. However, I want to ask: Do you think that he wants to open up? If you try to help him but he doesn't need it, things will be awkward.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt