I’m Done Peopling Where Are My Books Shirt

If you’re into audiobooks, I would recommend listening to Your Brain on Love by Stan Tatkin. He goes into different personality types and how they relate to one another in their partnerships. You guys sound a lot like my partner and I and it’s helped me immensely to have a better understanding of why he handles things the way he does, and also why I handle things the way I do! I'm so sorry. I thought my wife write this. I am this guy. I don't know why, but I assume it comes from my parent's relationship as I grew up. They did hold things in, explode, give the silent treatment, eventually work back to normal, and turn repeat. I'm trying to break this habit. It's hard.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt