I Wear A Mask To Make Sure I’m Alive On Election Day Shirt

I am a quiet boyfriend. My girlfriend is the opposite. It comes naturally to both of us. The following reasons may not be relevant to your situation, but something to consider maybe! I deal with most problems by internalizing them. I like to consider things before discussing them. 80% + of problems will go away this way. Time used being pestered to talk about issues is time not being spent either resolving it myself and/or not spent enjoying each other's company. Later, I'll be accused of being quiet when I'm burnt out from all the chat about nothing. The remaining 20% of bigger problems that probably would benefit from being discussed often aren't because of my partner's ability to either a) make mountains out of molehills and/or b) make it about her. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt