H200727024 Premium Stitch Pumpkin Halloween Shirt

That unfortunately brings us back to the original question. What DO you do with a situation like that? Badgering the person is certainly not ideal (and definitely not at the moment). However, if I didn't pester them eventually, then the issue would never be discussed until something went very wrong. How do you deal with a situation where the other person doesn't want to address the issue. Not now, and not later? That I cannot answer, unfortunately. I'd say you talk to them about it, perhaps suggest going into therapy. But in the end, you can only lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt