H200727013 Top The Peanuts Characters Queen Shirt

25yo man here, and I'm really not very in touch with my emotions either. It takes months of feeling numb to realize I've slipped back into a depressive episode, when I'm arguing with my partner I don't even think about how frustrated I am, or take stock of my anger. I just react, and it's something I'm trying to work on. Like she will say "I'm so frustrated right now, I don't feel like you're listening to me" and instead of talking about how I feel it's almost always "well you've not been listening to me either!" Or something like that. I feel this. I hate to admit it, but I often lack the self-awareness of how much my emotions are coming through, and I'm behind the ball so to speak in understanding how I feel.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt