Washington Orangeskins Donald Trump Shirt

We can all trace it back to him. There were sly murmurs here and there on stage and whatnot, but nobody put Cosby on blast like Buress did. To say that it took a small amount of courage is an understatement, imagine going all-out on Mister Rogers. Blasphemy. It was truly shocking at the time and still is now. He was America’s dad, a patron saint of the black community. Untouchable. I saw him live right after a special release. The first thing he said is that we’ve all probably heard all the material he had and he hadn’t prepared any more yet. He spent the entire time just playing off the crowd and saying what came to his head. Had I dying laughing the entire time. Dude is just too funny

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt