Trump Person Woman, Man Camera TV tee- Donald Trump’s Crazy Cognitive Test Word Association Shirt

I can't find a clip of it anywhere, but he also had a line like "I don't like you at all man, this is just a good career move for me. You should be thankful I'm participating in this clearly transparent attempt to become more likable in the public eye, and I hope it doesn't work". Good shit. I agree that he deserves major props for bringing mainstream attention to it, but he was far from the first person to say it publicly. Many of the women Cosby assaulted had spoken out about it, which is how Buress knew about it. It's a sad indictment of our society that it takes a man talking about a serial rapist for people to take it seriously.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt