Top Shark Swimming I Hate People Vintage Shirt

I had a girl (space) friend who has been with a load of guys and didn’t know we just got random boners sometimes. We were hanging out a while back and this news thing came on about a guy being raped and she said that wasn’t possible “just don’t get hard.” I had to explain if a dude was touching it we’d still probably get hard. She just couldn’t fathom we didn’t have complete control over it and called her boyfriend up to ask. It's sad how many people believe this and dismiss male rape because of it. This is why we need sexual education, and not make it a taboo to discuss it for no reason.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt