Top Shark I Hate People Shirt

 If we're talking [serious] then its how difficult it is for guys to break out of the "real men don't talk about feelings" bubble, it's not a case of "just talk to me" many (most?) of us are conditioned to bottle things up until it explodes and we break a bone doing something stupid. We can work on it, deal with it, but its a process, and its really difficult to even talk about because there's always a voice inside somewhere telling you that it makes you "weak", even with the self-awareness that you know its bullshit. Plus because of this conditioning, it can be really hard to recognize your own emotions. Or at least put words to it. I have a hard time talking about my emotions because I don't know-how. I don't have the words for how I'm feeling most of the time.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt