Sweat Like A Pig Look Like A Fox Gym Shirt

When I first moved to the Caribbean. Not having daylight savings kind of threw me off, but it's so much better without it. I spend half the year on Pacific and a half on Mountain due to no DST and the half I spend on Mountain sucks because it just means everything happens an hour later because everyone else in the country shifted back an hour but for me. I'd much rather be synced with Pacific year-round than have the switch. That is a consequence of spending most of my free time online though, if I was out being social there wouldn't be a relative time set back. Ironically though, I would end up locked on Mountain, not Pacific, if we were stuck on DST so there is no real winning for me haha.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt