South Carolina I Still Call It Home Vintage Shirt

I think you have it backward? Winter is when time is "normal". Summer is Daylight Saving Time. So when the sun rises at 6am and sets at 9pm during DST it would actually rise at 5am and set at 8pm. Or whenever it sets depending on your actual location. But you said it effects summer, so I gave a summer example. 4:39am is a little early for sunrise. I don’t know if it would affect the winter or summertime schedule. I do know that the further away from the equator you get, it seems that DST becomes more important. Arizona does not have daylight savings time either and I love it. I moved to California and said wtf is this bullshit.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt