Sorry These Vinyl Records Are Taken And Sexy Dj Don’t Touch He’ll Murder You Shirt

Yeah, seriously I LOVE daylight savings time. Yeah I get it, it's super fucking confusing, but what's there to hate about having an extra hour of light at the end of your day? It's like staling a daylight hour from those annoying morning hours when I'm working and don't need it and I'm giving it to myself to enjoy free time. It's perfect! I'd rather stay on DST all year long than get rid of it. It takes like 3-4 days to adjust it's really not a big deal. Besides if losing just one hour of sleep affects you that much you've got other problems going on. It’s not just me. There are actual studies and science behind what I said. DST is hazardous to health.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt