Official Tears Of My Playerss Shirt

Then you know nothing about dogs. My dog has little toy replicas of herself. Is she going to attack herself in confusion? No, because a dog is not retarded. They don't have the same logic and reasoning we do but they know the difference between a stuffed bag and a life friend. Wow, you’re actually stupid. Dogs have noses. They smell shit better than they see things. Fuck you’re so easily offended. Alternate: they bought it for themselves cause it looked like their cat and like all the fuzzy blankets I would buy for myself it gets taken by the dog. And then they filmed the dogs tearing it apart while panning back and forth between it and the real cat instead of stopping them.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt