Nice United States Person Woman Man Camera TV Shirt

Having witnessed two dogs ripping up a real cat that way when I was a kid, I can't say I find this funny at all. People who think these dogs will not touch the cat because "of course they know that's a REAL animal" know that yes, they do, and it will just make it more fun for them because the cat will scream and suffer and try to getaway. Dogs don't have your sense of morality and when you teach them that destroying things is fun, don't be surprised if one day they destroy something you didn't want to be destroyed. Not the dog's fault, BTW. Just seriously irresponsible owners.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt