Nice Blood Inside Me Chrysler Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

As a vegan can you tell me the difference between the life of a chicken that it eats and the cat itself? Why does one get to live and one gets to die? Keep in mind house cats don't eat chickens naturally most of them wouldn't even kill a rat, you are literally choosing to kill a chicken for a cat. Why? How is that any different than a meat-eater choosing not to eat dogs because they are cute. I just checked your profile and you’ve said before on other posts that you eat cat meat. What the fuck is wrong with you, why are you trying to troll? I'm Vegan, I don't eat any animals. That comment was to make people see how hypocritical they are by sayings it's OK to eat certain animals. Looks like you're disgusted at the thought of eating a cat, but why is it any more disgusting than eating a pig or chicken or cow?

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt