My Fishing Line Isn_t The Only Thing I Get Wet Shirt

I knew a guy who was all into PETA, he actually told me once he didn’t care about wildlife, just farm animals. I found out when we were arguing about the environment and he was all for its destruction. So if people stopped farming animals, I guess he’d be okay with them getting their habitats destroyed. He also at least talked shit about people with pets and I’d not be surprised if he wished them dead. Like, do you even actually animals at all? Seemed like it was all about superiority. As someone has put it well above, they’re largely the product of an industry. If the demand for their breeding fell it would cause a non-violent reduction in their numbers.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt