I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Long Shirt

I really hope you two can be reunited again. I can understand that feeling of switching ends of the spectrum with someone else and them doing the same with you. In the end, it's all about balance, a sweet spot in between who we were and who we are now. I hope you can find it because that sweet spot of not being too distant or dependant is the best feeling ever. I appreciate the gesture and thank you for it. I think at this point in time, I've just been burnt out by it all and might need time to just recalibrate alone. I noticed myself becoming way more dependant on others after the lockdown  (probably spending 3 months alone caused it), but now everyone else has seemed to adopt my previous loner mentality. I guess it's time I slowly rediscovered my roots.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt