I Love You To The Books Bookstore And Back Shirt

Ah damn, long-distance is hard. Not sure how open you guys are to the idea of doing stuff over discord, but during our lockdown that's what my group did. Movie nights, game nights, just talking to each other, them venting and me just listening. It's no substitute for the real thing, but it could be worth a shot. I'm not really sure about being vulnerable myself. Seems like each time I've tried I'll be reminded why I didn't do it in the first place. Have just been training myself to move on despite that. Don't really mind being other people's ears and shoulders but I just have to accept that no one else can offer that to me, and I need to be fine with that.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt