Horse If You Kick Me When I Am Down You Better Pray I Don’t Get Up Vintage Retro Shirt

Sorry, but she said that her boyfriend explodes on her. This is toxic behavior, and he needs to learn how to be more emotionally intelligent - which can involve talking about his issues with her or someone else, or learning how to solve them on his own but without exploding on anyone. He has no right to be aggressive and take his bottled up issues out on his partner. I wish the women around me cared as much as you did. Tried opening up a few times and either was made to feel worse, left hanging, or just straight up begged to "stop being down, we can't bear to see you like this". Fun times, definitely made me decide to never be vulnerable again.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt