H200727019 You Call Them Swear Words I Call Them Sentence Enhancers Shirt

But sometimes you do need time to figure out what the actual problem is. If something complicated just happened and I feel very upset by the entire situation, I could explode right then and there and I would probably use whatever was the last thing that happened as the likely reason that I am upset, even if that last thing is something trivial not worth being upset over. So instead, I'll store it in my mind and give my head some time to cool down, figure out why that little thing actually made me so upset, what's the underlying reason to react that way. Sometime later, I can likely tell you exactly what's the issue, in a pretty well-thought-out and rational way, but until that time, my head still is a cloud of emotions and thoughts and feelings and someone forcing the issue is not going to get a rational or even nice response out of me.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt