H200727014 Black Cat Don’t Piss Me Off And You’ll Live Happily Ever After Shirt

But if I sat her down and told her that I didn't feel like I was being listened to and that I was frustrated because actually I was trying to do something nice but I didn't fully think out the implications of what I'm saying (that happened about a week ago). Men tend to express their emotions as anger because that's what feels socially acceptable as a man. A lot of the time we don't look at why we're feeling angry, we just ARE. But if I took a closer look I'd realize I've just had a really really hard week and I'm upset because life feels unfair and I can't see any way to make it better.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt