Cute Damn Right I Am A Buffalo Bills Fan Now And Forever Stars Shirt

I wouldn’t be shocked if all 3 make the playoffs sealing up both wildcard slots. AFCW sent 3 teams to the playoffs in Cute Damn Right I Am A Buffalo Bills Fan Now And Forever Stars Shirt. The main thing will be if the teams beat up on each other too much. We all play the Pats, too. Really tough schedules all around. This is the AFC West we’re talking about. We’ll agree until game day. Then muscle memory will take over. We’ll beat the shit out of each other. I think the chief’s biggest advantage is that they were able to beat the Pats this year. That could be the determiner in getting a 1 seed or getting a wild card. Don’t worry. Our Mexican fans will help Tom Brady with Cute Damn Right I Am A Buffalo Bills Fan Now And Forever Stars Shirt Lasik when we play them. Alright, you fuck, let’s all make a Luciferian blood pact. The Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders all split 1-1 with each other, and in return, we all beat the Pats. Obviously we sacrifice the Chargers to our lord and savior Satan. We’re playing in Denver and in Mexico city…back to back. I’m hoping to split these 2 games, but wouldn’t surprise me to lose both. There was a two or three-year streak where whichever AFC division played the AFC South sent 3 teams to the playoffs… glad the times are changing.


Cute Damn Right I Am A Buffalo Bills Fan Now And Forever Stars Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season

Proposetees – Custom – T-shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt