Top Person Woman Man Camera TV Light Color White Shirt

I had to tell my ex-wife that I had erectile dysfunction. I had gone to the doctors that day because we have had complications while having sex for the last few months, I was extremely shocked to hear I had ED. Now I'll say this for my wife sex was one of the main reasons she was in the marriage, she had (and I'm sure she still does) a very high libido and we would have sex upwards of 3 times a week, when I got back home I told her I needed to speak with her about something. She asked, "what was it?". And then I told her I had erectile dysfunction. She then started to cry and when I tried to comfort her she got extremely pissed, slapped me, and yelled at me that she wanted a divorce. And so we went through with it, however, since then I've gotten treatment and I can still get a hard-on and not only that I am happily married once again with 2 children.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt