Top My Heart Is Held By The Paws Of A Cocker Spaniel Shirt

Wow, that's pretty cool about the Metonic cycle. Over the very long haul, it will be once every 29.53 years. But if I'm understanding this right, a particular date (say, October 31) will get a full moon every 19 years for roughly 24 cycles (because the cycle is off by roughly one hour), but then once the cycle no longer lands on that date (it moves to November 1), it will take hundreds of years before there's another full moon on that date. So this TIL would've been more interesting if we were in one of those hundreds-years long streak (I think one starts after 2096). If my sports team wins every 2 years between 2000-2010, except go on a 50-year drought and doesn't win again until 2060.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt