Top Fed Up give god control he delivers shirt

It varies in different cultures actually. English speaking seems to have landed on nine, but I believe seven and six are held elsewhere. As to why not ten, my guess would be that as a multiple of 3 and an odd number, nine has much more appeal in a mythical sense. There is an old proverb about cats, "...for three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays". Language is always changing, so who knows exactly how far back it comes from. Doctors test functional memory with “3-word repetition”. The patient repeats the 3 words immediately and then is asked to recall them at 5 minutes. Just thought it was an interesting fact considering what you were saying.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt