Supper Pew Pew Madafakas Shirt

I have a hound dog and she can very easily tell the difference between the cat and a toy. I have never seen her even remotely think the cat was a toy. She loves that cat and the idea of her mistaking the cat for a toy is pretty laughable. Maybe I'm overestimating my dog's intelligence, but I honestly don't think I am. I'm willing to bet that even if the visual was enough to trick her she would get close enough to smell the cat and would be super disappointed that it wasn't her toy. It really annoys me how many upvotes something blatantly wrong gets. I can tell for sure some of these people typing have never owned a cat and dog together.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt