QH200727021 Person Woman Man Camera TV Cognitive Test Shirt Trump Words 2020

Fuck me running that’s a lot of booze. I have 1-2 drinks a day (either a beer or a double bourbon), 3-4 days a week. Say about 7-8 drinks week. I could probably double that and still function, but I’d feel like shit. These folks have to be dying from the inside out. Yes. I had quit 25 years before, then for some dumbass reason started again. First, it was a glass of wine a night. A couple of months later it was a 24-ounce glass of wine a night. A couple of months later it was a 12-ounce glass in the morning and at lunch and a 24-ounce glass at night.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt