Person Woman Man, Camera TV MORON Shirt

I listened to his standup years ago on the way to moving across the country with my roommate, then again when I moved my now wife across the country. He’s my absolute favorite. The first comedy show I ever went to, they announced there was a special drop-in... and it was him! I fanboyed out and stood up and clapped but no one else was standing, so I hurried up and sat back down. After we became regulars at that show, we realized stuff like that happened all the time and it was no big deal to anyone else. He dropped in like 4 or 5 more times over the years that we were going to that show. I held back from my one-man standing ovations on those instances though.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt