Person Woman Man Camera TV I’m A Stable Genius Shirt

Yeah I and my cat lived with my parents and their beagle for about 8 months when I relocated. The dog tried to sniff the cat when they were first introduced. Cat tapped him on the face, and he decided he wanted nothing to do with the cat after that. The two coexisted quite peacefully for the 8 months after that, other than one time when the dog was sleeping and my cat snuck up on him, smacked him, and walked away. There are far more cats and dogs coexisting than there are instances of issues. It can be an issue for some dogs and breeds but isn’t if you’re responsible for it.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt