Official Yes I Am Old But I Saw Tom Petty On Stage Signature Shirt

My neighbor's dog was literally a bitch. It didn't like pets and would try to bite you. The worst part that it was unpredictable, one day it will sit next to you another it wants to go after your crotch, and being a dumb kid I always tried my luck and trying to pet it but ended up fighting over my crotch as my friend laughed his ass off. Forgot to mention that my friend was also a literal bitch. They never bothered disciplining it and that was what ended up killing the poor thing. Ran into traffic. Edit: I have literally caused chaos by saying 'literally' figuratively. The same thing happened with a member of my family. They shouldn’t have left the cat alone with pit pulls, it was stupid and sad
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt