Official Basketball I’m Not Afraid To Fall Out So Don’t Even Try Me Shirt

This post is making me anxious and sad and the comments aren’t helping. I just wanna yell at whoever filmed this and call them stupid in many different ways with some expletives. I have Cynophobia caused by childhood trauma and the sound in this clip is too much for me, it just autoplay and I freaked out. Cats squeak when you do that to them. They also taste much more yummy. Imo cats and dogs shouldn't mix much. There are some exceptions like being raised together or certain breeds but even then you need to make spaces in each room for the cat to bolt off too if needs be. Then never leave them together unsupervised.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt