Nice Paramedic That's What I Do I Save Lives I Drink And I Know Things Shirt

This depends on how you define “we.” Sure, nomadic tribes may need to use animals, and there is no expectation that humans truly in need should change their method of survival when another way may not exist. If you define “we” as all humans, your statement is false. Anyone who lives in a first world country has absolutely no inherent need to participate in the exploitation, suffering, and murder of other animals. You admit that it would be possible for you to abstain from animal products, but you just don’t want to. I assume this is why you prefer vegetarians to vegans. Like vegetarians, you choose to satisfy your taste pleasure and your convenience over the lives of other sentient beings.
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt