Move Over Girls Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Caregiver Vintage Shirt

You’re totally right that one should take responsibility for their behavior and actions, at the same time doing nothing and getting mad at them wouldn’t be helpful either. I didn’t have the best role models either so sometimes my dealings with conflict are rocky but I am so grateful my partner calls me out on it. It takes work and sometimes we both slip up but I’m glad we didn’t give up on each other in spite of the slip-ups. Sometimes you just need someone else to point out hey this behavior isn’t okay and give them some time to process it and grow, it’s definitely not something that happens overnight when you’ve seen the same behaviors repeat in your family for a good chunk of your life and are trying to override your brain of these learned patterns. If they’re actually abusive though that’s a whole other thing though.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt