H200727017 Yes I’m A Member Of The CSI Team Can’t Stand Idiots Shirt

That's how I am, and honestly, being constantly asked how I am, and what my problems are is annoying to me. If I have a problem, the last thing I really want to do his hash it out in detail. Just let me silently ponder it over for a while and figure it out. If I want input, I'll ask. Otherwise, I'd really just like to take my mind off it. So if I'm just relaxing, cooking, or playing a game or whatever, and now someone is like, "Babe! What's the REAL problem, you can talk to me." Well, now I have 2 problems... If your guy has a problem, then goes away and comes back like nothing wrong. Then the problem solved, nothing wrong.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Lovely Softball Just A Girl Who Loves Lqt Shirt

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt