H200727012 Black Cat That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

The reading emotion part, I feel you. And I'm sorry it didn't work out. He definitely wasn't comfortable about showing or talking about his emotions but I hope he realized how lucky he was to have had someone who was able to read emotions and be understanding. Not a lot of people can do or are willing to do that, especially in a relationship. I feel this. I hate to admit it, but I often lack the self-awareness of how much my emotions are coming through, and I'm behind the ball so to speak in understanding how I feel. he might not really know how he's feeling, which makes it super hard to talk about


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt