H200727011 Cat Bad Cattitude No 86452 Vintage Shirt

Also, I realize my relationship ended because I was better at reading his emotions than he was. He’d be sad or pouting and I’d give him space or somehow signal that I knew something was wrong and it would offend him as if I’d made something up about himself, that’s how ashamed he was at having emotions and being able to be read. He’d get angry with me for understanding him and him not being able to hide the emotions. Then, ironically, your sincere attempts to placate him actually made things worse because you were doing exactly what he didn't want you to do, which is why he was biting his tongue in the first place. Like a tragic Gift of the Magi situation

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt