Funny Sunflower Grandma Shirt

After fights where either myself or my bf have exploded where he points out things about me he’s kept bottled up, I thank him for calling out my bad behavior as it helps me grow. I make the most of him opening up at that moment even if it has come after however many weeks or months because it helps me grow and tells me how he’s feeling. When I thank him for calling me out then I notice it encourages him on discussing what’s bothering him much quicker. I’ve also tried to make it fun - either try to discuss problems jokingly like haha are you going to bottle up again and be a cute Lil grouchy potato about this and tease him a bit to get him to at least lightly discuss what could potentially be bothering him.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Chicken Guy Youth Shirt

I Was So Innocent And Then My Best Friend Came Along Shirt

Happy I Love Quilting Heart Shirt